Our after school programs combine play and purpose through a unique wellness based curriculum that focuses on the whole child and includes activities in 6 crucial components:
- Fitness Fun: Children will learn the importance of good nutrition and explore five health related fitness components; Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance, Cardiovascular Endurance, Flexibility and Body Composition. Activities and games will be memorable and fun, so being healthy becomes a lifestyle of choice.
- Team Training: Children will play games that challenge them to be leaders, utilize and enhance communication skills and validate how to be an integral part of a team’s success. Teambuilding activities will help children develop self-awareness, as well as awareness for the people and world around them.
- Sports of Sorts: Athletic skills are taught in a non-threatening atmosphere, so whether an athlete is a beginner or advanced, skills will be introduced and improved and everyone wins!
- Performance Play: We explore creativity through dance, improvisation, and games that challenge children to think outside of the box.
- Art Adventures: Children will discover the world of art through a variety of mediums and techniques, which will allow their imagination to create limitless possibilities.
- PEAR Core Values: Children will learn the importance of “good character” through literature, games and activities. They will be challenged to be the best “Me” they can be and never settle for less. The diverse activities support physical, social, emotional and mental development without compromising entertainment.
After School Programs also include PEAR Plus, where children will work on homework and get extra help in areas of academic necessity. Our goal is to provide superior service to children and parents in a safe, fun environment.
After Care is paid on a monthly basis. Payments are due on the last Tuesday of the week before the new month begins. If payment is not received the child cannot attend After Care until full payment is made. Absenteeism does not change fees.
- Online payments can be completed using the City of Aventura Online Registration System.
- Please write your child’s name on the bottom of the check.
- Make check payable to City of Aventura.
- You may write one check if you have more than one child in the program.
- If a check is returned for Non-Sufficient Funds, we should receive payment within 2 days. Payment must be made in cash or by money order for the amount on the NSF check plus an additional $30.00 (bank charge)
- If we receive more than one NSF check, you will be required to pay all future payment in cash or by money order
Credit Card Withdrawls:
If your child has been enrolled in the program and you wish to withdraw him/her, please notify the office.