All families upon registration completed an affidavit affirming that their child shall continue to reside with them at a residence within the City of Aventura for the duration of their enrollment at the Aventura City of Excellence School. If at any time this is not true, the child must be withdrawn. A family will forfeit their seat(s) at ACES and will be dis-enrolled when they are found to be in violation of the residency policy.
The instructions below are to be used during the annual re-enrollment/intent to return period (January through March).
In order to indicate your intentions for next year, please pay close attention to the following:
- Step 1 Click the following link https://aces.schoolmint.net.
- Step 2 Enter a username credential that matches previous enrollments.
You will receive a Warning Message if you enter a username that does not match one on file, please continue trying all phone numbers and emails for BOTH parents.
- Step 3 Use the "forgot my password" option if you cannot remember your password.
- Step 4 Select Returning (or not returning if applicable).
- Step 5 Click the re-enroll tab to verify and make any information updates, then click on submit form to complete the re-enrollment process.
- Step 6 Once the process is complete you will receive a text and or email confirmation
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I confirm that my selection was correct?
Log-in to your school Mint Account and it should indicate your selection.
What is the best way to complete this process?
The School Mint app is the easiest way to complete the registration process. School Mint is available in the App Store and Google Play.
What should I do if I have followed all directions, but still cannot complete the intent to return?
Ms. Nicole Jacinthe and the Enrollment department will be happy to help, however, please be sure you have followed all directions carefully prior to reaching out. (email@example.com)
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Your commitment to our school and desire to be here is valued beyond measure. Again, there is no need to stress over this process.