Introducing the new Enrollment Management System – SchoolMint!
In order to indicate your intentions for next year, please pay close attention to the following:
- Step 1. Click the following link to set your password: https://csusa.schoolmint.net/forgot-password
- Step 2. Enter a username credential that matches previous enrollments, in most cases, a phone number with no dashes is easiest to match.
You will receive a Warning Message if you enter a username that does not match one on file, please continue trying all phone numbers and emails for BOTH parents.
- Step 3. Follow the instructions that are sent to create a new password.
- Step 4. Log-in using your new credentials. School Organization must say Charter Schools USA.
- Step 5. Select Returning (or not returning if applicable).
This completes this portion of the returning student registration process.
The full registration will take place later this year.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I confirm that my selection was correct?
Log-in to your school Mint Account and it should indicate your selection.
What is the best way to complete this process?
The School Mint app is the easiest way to complete the registration process. School Mint is available in the App Store and Google Play.
What should I do if I have followed all directions, but still cannot complete the intent to return?
Ms. Nicole Jacinthe will be happy to help, however, please be sure you have followed all directions carefully prior to reaching out. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Your commitment to our school and desire to be here is valued beyond measure. Again, there is no need to stress over this process.