School Advisory Committee (SAC)
The Aventura City of Excellence School Advisory Committee was established to facilitate the achievement of the mission of the school; for its members to serve on the Educational Excellence School Advisory Council (EESAC) and to provide input to the City Manager and School Principal regarding fundraising efforts, school budget, and school policies issues. Members of the School Advisory Committee will be responsible for developing and implementing fundraising projects for the school.
The Committee consists of five members, each of whom will be parents of the school’s children, elected by the parents of school children. The representatives are as follows:
- Kindergarten to Fourth grade - 2 representatives
- Fifth grade to Eighth grade - 2 representatives
- At large Kindergarten to Eighth grade - 1 representative
2021-22 SAC Members
K - 4th Grade (Candidates Unopposed / No Vote Needed)
5th - 8th Grade (Candidates Unopposed / No Vote Needed)
At large K - 8th Grade (Candidates Unopposed / No Vote Needed)
- Nytee Laider - Elected (Resume | Cover Letter)
SAC meeting schedule dates are announced periodically.
- Date: November 3, 2021
- Time: 7:45 AM
- Location: ACES Media Center
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- September 22, 2021 | Agenda | Minutes
- April 13, 2021 | Agenda | Minutes
- January 26, 2021 | Agenda | Minutes
- November 12, 2020 | Agenda | Minutes
All minutes from previous years are available upon request. For further information, contact the City of Aventura City Clerk.